for the favorite movie to release .
Instantiating Date Object can be done on either of these ways.
new Date(year, month, day, hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds) //most parameters here are optional. Not specifying causes 0 to be passed in.
day = new Date()
day = new Date("August15, 2006 08:25:00")
day = new Date(06,8,15)
day = new Date(06,8,15,8,25,0)
• getHours() - Returns the hour
• getMinutes() - Returns the minutes
• getSeconds() - Returns the seconds
• getYear() - Returns the year ("06" is 2006)
• getMonth() - Returns the month ( returns "0" is if month is January)
• getDate() - Returns the day of the month
• getDay() - Returns the day of the week ( returns "0" is if week is Sunday)