Code11, PDF417 and EAN13 Barcode Recognition in .NET
Aspose's new version for Barcode reader includes advanced algorithms with real-time performance to improve the barcode reading. Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications.
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 5.7.0 has been released. It includes advanced software algorithms and greatly improves real-time performance. There are several new enhancements to how the AustralianPosteParcel, Datamatrix and SwissPostParcel symbologies work. This release also includes fixes to a number of issues reported by our customers like recognition of pdf417, recognition of Code11, recognition of QR code, recognize Datamatrix bar code from PNG and several others. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version:
• AustralianPosteParcel encoder / decoder
• Pdf417 Barcode now recognised in BMP
• XamlParseException is fixed for BarcodeElement is dragged on a page.
• Improved recognition of pdf417 barcodes from PDF
• Improved recognition ofCode11 barcode in bmp image
• Improved recognition ofpdf417 barcode from jpg image file format
• Incorrect Barcode text from Pdf417 is fixed
• Improved recognition ofDataMatrix barcode from tiff file.
• EAN13 code is recognized by a UPCA symbology
• Enhanced recognition ofDataMatrix code from the Pdf file.
• Enhanced recognition of all PDF417 barcodes from tiff image
• Enhanced recognition of QR code without using orientation angle
• Fix problem with SwissPostParcel symbology and StripFNC mode.
• Datamatrix C40 mode recognition problem
• Unable to recognize Datamatrix bar code from PNG file
• DataMatrix angle detection fixed
• Enhanced recognition of the Datamatrix code
• NonStandard DataMatrix image is now properly recognizable
• Code text is still visible even if the CodeLocation is None using EAN8, EAN13, UPCA and UPCE symbologiesis now fixe
• Enhanced recognition of a Code128 bar code using orientation enum
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.