About E-Commerce application
Many questions arise in connection with the development of electronic commerce. Especially when someone stick in his plan to embrace e-commerce as a source of income, so he or she intricacies of the process should know. To spot the wolf in sheep's clothing some of the points needed to be taken. They are:
1. Ask yourself demands: it is first and foremost thing to consider is the requirement. You need to know whether you really need hardware or software. This makes it costly to select, maintenance and renewal of hardware and software, making conventional front capital investment.
2. Do I pay for upgrades? The answer is no. Retailers do not pay extra for e-commerce features with precise on-demand e-commerce. New functional upgrades are made available free - quite a few times a year and offers e-commerce capabilities and functionality.
3. Do I think my peak? No, a major challenge for retailers is the classification according to customer requirements and ensure that they can handle the holiday rush. But with SaaS, you do not need to be stretched on your height again because it's unique on-demand architecture provides tax to be scaled as needed to increase web traffic, especially at busy times.
4. Versions of the same software or an On-Demand SaaS e-commerce models are built and run on a single example of software with a multi-tenant platform architecture. This is important because it provides structure for grid computing that distributes computing resources dynamically to changing customer needs.
5. Can I really change and seamlessly upgrade? Yes, this can be done on demand, Software as a Service eCommerce allows dealers and manufacturers to change their sites without building their own code. New features and functionality available. The main advantage of this service-oriented architecture (SOA) approach is decoupling the use of the functionality.
6. I can easily merge? Yes. True on-demand e-commerce removes the hassle of custom coding and the growth in the integration. Instead, web services accessible via a web server to a web user and the integration can be a back-end system or an external service. All functions are exposed, with open API (Application Programming Interface), which culminates easier integration.
I will have more functionality and migrate to hit out of my budget? The answer is clearly "No". This is due to the fact that too often vendors hit you for more money when the first sale, claiming that "you need to migrate to a newer version." With Software as a Service E-commerce model, you do not need to migrate to a purchase request for more functionality. The fact is that with an on-demand model, the total cost of ownership is reduced because there is no hardware or software costs, less staff and support is needed and you do not pay for functionality upgrades for e-commerce provider.
Please send me sample code for online shooing you