Text And Speech Application has five basic functionalities:
1. Convert a string to Lower Case
2. Convert a string to Upper Case
3. Convert a string to Title Case
4. Convert a string to Sentence Case
5. Read a string
Technical features of this project:
1. It is developed using C# Dotnet
2. Extensive string manipulation demonstrated
3. A bit of exception handling shown
4. Input validation checking shown
5. Use of an external dll file shown
6. Speech related methods used to produce sound
7. Proper inline comments and coding standards followed
Snapshot of the application:
How to use the Application:
Download the zip file named TextAndSpeech Application. It contains two files, one is the executable file and other is an external dll. Both files need to be present in same folder for the application to run. Double click on TextAndSpeech.exe and enjoy.
About Source Code:
I have attached the entire source code for you. Download it from the zip file named TextAndSpeech Source Code. Run the application and do whatever modification you want. Learn while playing with this application.
Report Bugs, Issues, help or Suggestion:
If you found any bug, please report to me immediately. If you are facing any problem or want to give any suggestion, you are always welcome. Please post your valuable comments if you found it useful.
Mail id: email@example.com
For a comelete list of all my projects, visit my blog.
AttachmentsTextAndSpeech Application (490-152338-TextAndSpeech Application.zip)TextAndSpeech Source Code (490-152339-TextAndSpeech Source Code.zip)
|Author: k||Member Level: Bronze||Revenue Score: |
I fuond this dll that sentence cases as you type in winforms or wpf
maybe it'll help you
|Author: vineeth kumar||Member Level: Silver||Revenue Score: |
its a good prcctice for bigenners
|Author: sandeep kumar||Member Level: Silver||Revenue Score: |
|hi,this is good|
|Author: Developer||Member Level: Gold||Revenue Score: |
|best project for learners of dotnet.|