You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 10

How to Convert NSF to PST?

You can convert NSF to PST manually by using two process.
    Step 1- Exporting mails from Lotus notes.
    Step 2- Import the CSV Files into Outlook.

But if you facing the problem to convert NSF to PST manually You need to download Regain NSF to PST Converter tool which is very easy and reliable tool for the users. Try this demo version once.
    I just utilized a smart utility that blew me away with its capabilities. One of my friends recommended this freeware for converting NSF files to PST format. This SYSessential Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter aided me in doing this task quickly and efficiently, saving me a lot of time and effort. It has an intuitive user interface that is suitable for both technical and non-technical users. There are also some advanced features that help to improve the overall performance. To test its functionality, you can download a free demo version.

If you want to convert NSF to PST you should use CloudMigration NSF to PST Converter. This tool is very amazing because it has many advanced features. You can simply convert your NSF file to PST, OST, PDF, and any other file formats. You can convert files in bulk. Also, you can migrate your NSF file to Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail, etc. Users also try this free trial version.

• Sign In to post your comments