If you have update it then you need to create again, you can do it by following three ways
1. Generate Proxy Adding Service Reference
simply by adding a service reference you can do it.
2. Generate Proxy by implementing ClientBase<T> class
it creates proxy at run time, so it will accommodate service implementation changes. Let's follow the steps to generate proxy
3. Generate Proxy by using SvcUtil.exe Tool
- First Add a Client Project to solution named as "ClientApp3" that is basically a Console Application
- Our WCF Service must be running, so let's run our service.
- In Visual studio, generate proxy using svcutil.exe tool, see below syntax
svcutil http://localhost/servicename /out:serviceProxy.cs
- It will generate a new class
Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]