1. Right-click on Solution Explorer root and select "Add" > "New project".
2. In the add new project dialog box select "Setup and Deployment" from other project types and then select Setup Project.
3. In the setup project file system editor window, right-click on the Application folder then select "Add" > "Project Output".
4. Now select primary output from the next dialog box and click on OK.
5. Right-click on the user's Desktop and create a shortcut to primary output in the application folder.
6. Similarly add a shortcut in the user's Program Menu.
7. Build the project by right-clicking on the setup project name and run the setup.
8. ClickOnce deployment allows you to publish Windows-based applications to a Web server or network file share for simplified installation
see below link for more detail
Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]
2. In the setup project you can find "file system editor window".
3. In Application folder add the "Project Output" and select the primary output as your project which you want to build
4. You can setup all the other properties like shortcut, which is the default location to be install etc..
5. Now you can build the solution you will get the msi/exe
Direction is important than speed