Applications are invited for DNS MVM Awards - April, 2016Hello Members,
It is that time of the year again. We are gladly announcing the acceptance of applications for DNS-MVM ( DotNetSpider Most Valuable Member) awards. We present the MVM Award to thank individuals for their exceptional contributions to Dotnetspider. The criteria for selection of DNS-MVM award is as follow:
- We are going to give the award 4 times in a year. January, April, July, October.
- This Award is valid for 1 year from the date of selection
- MVM status will be automatically renewed for eligible members
- Only members who are in Diamond level or above will be considered for the MVM award.
- Webmaster, Editors, Admins may refer a member for the DNS-MVM
- Microsoft MVP status will be an added Advantage
- Members who contribute good articles and who help other members by posting valuable answers in the forum will be given higher priority.
- Final decision is reserved with Admins.
All Diamond members are eligible to apply for the award.
Now we are inviting applications for DNS-MVM award for the month of April, 2016.. So all the eligible members are requested to submit their applications in the attached format (MSWORD) and should send the filled in application through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: - We will also be reviewing the status of MVMs selected in April, 2015.
The last date for submission of application is 30th April, 2016.
MVMs - April, 2015
MVMs - October, 2015
MVMs - January, 2016
Please find the DNS MVM application form as an attachment with this announcement. Download the Application for DNS MVM Award