Asked questions in interviewHi All,
I have recently attend interview in reputed MNC. Below are the list of questions.
And answered most of the questions in my point of view, but expecting answers for below questions.
1. What is WCF and what problem does it solve compared to ASMX services?
2. How do we configure Endpoint Behavior?
3. How message security is different from Transport security? What are the differences in their configuration?
4. What is file less/ hosting?
5. What is service discovery?
6. How would you force your client to send message Id?
7. Is there any constraint to use USING block?
8. What is IDisposable Interface?
9. If there is any exception in using block, will the resources get released automatically?
10. What is the difference between "throw exception" and "throw"?
11. What is the significance of finally block?
12. How do we implement logging?
13. What is delegate and which scenario you would like to use it?
14. What is anonymous type? Can we pass anonymous type as input parameter to a method? Can we use it as return type from a method?
15. What is the difference between Interface and Abstract class? Why we cannot make an instance of Interface? Can we make an instance of Abstract class?
16. What is asynchronous process?
17. How does worker process the outcomes?
18. Have you worked on Unit testing? What framework you have used?
19. How does MOQ help in Unit Testing?
20. Have you worked on functional test? How do we implement data driven functional test?
21. What is Inversion of control? What are the ways to implement it?
22. What is Observer pattern and how do we implement?
23. What is unity container?
24. What is factory pattern?
25. What are the agile ceremonies?
26. What are the agile tools you have used?
27. What is gated check-in and what's the constraint we do have?
Thanks in advance