You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Webservices

How to consume a third party WSDL

I have a wsdl url from a third party and the certificates are installed in my server. I can curl and i can access thr wsdl. but when I try to access from my browser I couldn't . Please help.
    Hi,
    Please refer below thread and see if it helps you:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26796149/how-to-consume-third-party-wsdl-services-in-spring-mvc

Let me know if this doesn't helps.

Regards,
    Asheej T K

Hi,

if ur table having Empcode , roleid and password then instead of checking Empcode in where condtion , u have to check the role id ..

hope u understood..

Thanks,
    Chitaranjan

Asheej TK,chitaranjan mallick Thanks for your reply in advance. I am using a C# but I saw this link before. Let me explain a bit more. I do have a webservice from thirdparty which is authenticated, like they do have a certificate. I installed certificate in my local machine and and I am using HttpBinding. I binded it which include the certificate and made my uri and pass it to endpoint address, did servervalidation check., and in the clientcertificate I set the certificate and I can do open connection. But I am getting an error back, endpoint not listening. Hope you guys understood the scenario. Please help me if you would be able to understand what I meant. Thank you so much for your replies.

• Sign In to post your comments