You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: HTML

How to close the menu bar after click the menu using html and css

Hi

I created the horizandal menu using css and html ,
    but after click the menu the meun bar not closing. I redirect my page in <a href="url" target="'mywindow"/>
    can any one say how to hide the menubar after click the menu.

Regards
    S.Tamil
    Hi Tamil,
    Without seeing the code we cannot suggest anything. Where did you find the code for the menu? Please post the code to know more details about the issue.

Regards,
    Asheej T K

Hello Tamil,

First of all you have not mantioned you are using menu in master page or you have create it in all pages?
    If you are using it in masterpage than you can set display none after click using javascript or jQuery
    If you are using menu in all pages than you have to display none menu in a page already which is used after redirection so when page redirects than it will invisible alredy.
    I hope you got my point, if still you have an issue than i'll get back to you.

Regards,
    Nirav Prabtani (Senior Web Developer)
    Email : niravjprabtani@gmail.com
    blog : niravprabtani.blogspot.in

Hi Tamil,
    If you can manage to post your code of the menu, then we will be easily able to answer your query. Its not clear here that either you have dropdown menu or a simple menu. If you have simple menu why you are trying to close that.

If still this is your requirement, then You may use a panel for this and keep your menu inside the panel. And by default set that visible and once you click on the button on the button click make that panel hide.

<asp:Panel ID= "Panel1" runat = "server">
    //code for the menu
    </asp:Panel>

Thanks,
    Ashutosh Jha
    http://tricksroad.com

• Sign In to post your comments