You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

Which course i should do after 3 yrs on window applications

Are you looking for a way to learn more after windows application ? then read this thread to know more about it

Hi i am Rajanikant
    Suggest me which course i should do,I am having 3 year exp on "Window Application"
    using C#.Net,ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005 and 2008 R2 and somebody suggested me switch to "Web App" is good for future
    if switching is good for career then which course i should do for web technology i know ASP.NET with C#.NET
    Hai Rajanikant,
    Good to hear that you are having good experience in Windows Application.
    yes, It will be better if you get some experience on WCF and MVC. These technologies are hot in the current market and most of the new applications development is moving to MVC and not to ASP.Net
    So it will be beneficial to you once you will learn the MVC.
    Hope it will be helpful to you.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

First which to learn mvc or wcf

If you have a 3+ yrs experience in .NET technology means you are know well known to technology and you can be easily able to adopt web based application as Pawan suggest you can learn advanced web application concepts like MVC and WCF
    but I suggest you to go for some basic web application course that will help you to understand the web based application may be you can start with asp.net web application and web services which is prior step of MVC and WCF
    you may learn AJAX toolkit for more detail
    hope it helps
    Best of luck

Thanks
    Koolprasd2003
    Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

Hi,

It's better to adopt new technologies, as of my knowledge at present the ever green technology is SharePoint, you got some knowledge in that platform to built your career into success root..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

• Sign In to post your comments