You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Sharepoint

Sharepoint i am Having Issue on Page Loading?

I am Having a 16 Webparts On my Master page out of one visual webpart it stakes to much of time to load it is having 100 item, after getting all the 100 items then the webpart is showing... so it is takinglot off time is thir any way to saolve thi9s issu...
    How to load Wepart fist with 10items and later the remaining items should be lodded by scrolling
    Hi arun,

Can you please confirm one thing you have 100 web Parts , in that how many webparts are communicated with DataBase. Check once any one is communicated with database how much time SP takes for execution. 100 webparts loading means obviously it's take some time. You need to increase the performence then you should optimise the code part and SP 9 if it's communicated with database).

Hope this will help you to resolve the issue...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

Thanx Naveen
    1)I dont Have 100 webparts.
    2)Am having 16 webparts ok
    3) out ofthem 16 One visual web part may take lot of time to load the content
    4)until the content loads No web part is loaded into the page

Hai Anil,
    Not sure but i think there should be the way to use AsyncPostBackTrigger similar to the ASP.Net pages.
    Did you try to use the AsyncPostbackTrigger iunder the update panel controls of Ajax controltoolkit.

<Triggers>
    <asp:AsyncPostBackTrigger ControlID="ShowMore.." EventName="onSroll">
    </asp:AsyncPostBackTrigger>
    </Triggers>

Below is the link which can be used for the reference:

http://forums.asp.net/t/1940049.aspx?How+can+we+implement+show+more+features+like+facebook+in+asp+net+fetching+data+from+database+using+gridview

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

• Sign In to post your comments