You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Sharepoint

Sharepoint #70-668 and #70-669 exam

Are you looking for a way to prepare Sharepoint #70-668 and #70-669 exam ?then read this thread to know more about it

Hi,

I am newbies in SharePoint. Taking online classes for SharePoint Admin.
    bur dont have any working expreance as SharePoint Admin.

My Tutor is offering me the prepration for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Administrator #70-668 and SharePoint 2010 Configuration #70-669 exam.

Both exam are going to retired on 31 Jan 2014.

As a newbies, learing with online coaching and with no working experience should I do the prepration for above exams ?

Thanks

Sushma
    Knowledge is an endless entity. A knowledge never go waste. it will really help you till end of your life.
    If you are planning to make a carrer in Sharepoint then you should go with the exam. no worry about the expiration of exam, a new exam will be decleared with new code for share point soon, with same study and practice you can face second exam also.
    This exam will really help you to increase your knowledge and performance on sharepoint.
    Practice more concetrate on theory and practice examples.
    Best luck Ahead

Thanks
    Koolprasd2003
    Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

Yes, I agree with Prasad . If you have basic knowledge of Sharepoint then you can try to appear both Sharepoint #70-668 and #70-669 examination. There are large number of online tutorial available for these papers.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.