You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

How to get a overseas job?

Are you searaching for job in abroad? Get help from here.

Hi all,

I am having 3+ exp in asp.net. Now I am planning to search a job in abroad(Any country).
    I dont know how to start?

can any one help me ??
    Hi santhonabin .
    You can post your resume on Job portals. Just specify in your job portal profile the preferred location to any location outside your native place. It might help you get more responses.

Thanks

Reena

Hi,
    There are many consultancies which help candidates in visa process , career guidance or any other help reqired to get settled outside of India.
    Apart from this, you can search jobs by your own and apply your resume in their career portal.
    Many of the companies have provision of sending newsletters for particular openings, you can subscribe for that as well.

I hope it is useful for you.
    Best regards,
    Prachi Kulkarni.

Hai Santhonabin,
    There are the consultancies, you can approach them directly to get the details that how to get the job in overseas.
    With that details you can proceed with.
    Consultancies like Y-Axis will help to you in all the ways.
    Hope it will be helpful to you.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

Hi,
    Most of newspapers have separate section for overseas jobs, you can utilise that.
    You can forward your resume to people who are at onsite so that they can forward it to their local circle, friends etc.
    Also you can take help of job portals where you can update your skills in timely manner and check what are best suited jobs for you.
    It your current company is MNC then you can share your aspirations with your current manager and HR so that they can help you in getting projects at onsite as per the requirements.

-Sarang Singnapurkar.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.