You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ASP.NET

Revenue source for photographic site

I have developed a site www.mazakokan.com.I can not use google adsense since it is photography site and text is missing.I can not collect enough information about each photo since I don't stay in Konkan.I am getting traffic for few keywords but how do I earn money from this site ? Who permits ads for photography site ?
    Hi.
    This is an interesting question that you have asked. I also want the answer if its a photographic site without any textual content then how its going to work for us in terms of adsense revenue.

Thanks

Reena

Hi,

Since you cannot use adsense you may apply for other ads who provides advertisement even for the images. Otherwise you have to contact the people for online advertisements, if they find your site useful and will have some impact on their business if they give you the ads then they may give the ads. If the hit is very less then there is very little chance for this.

Regards,
    Asheej T K

I have tired other ads but irrevalent ads were shown.Very less revenue is earned from it.I searched google and I have received suggestion that use alt tag of image for describing image.

I don't have enough traffic but atleast one person views about 40-50 pages.I have to renew this domain in 15 days and I still can not decide whether to continue the site or close it.I have other sites where I use adsense.The CPC is declining because of this site.For experimenting ,I have only 15 days.

Regards,
    Programmer

http://www.dotnetutorial.com/interview-questions.aspx?catid=1

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.