You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

Company works are better than freelancing despite advertisements?

Are you looking for information on freelancing? Want to know whether company works are better than freelancing despite advertisements? Read this thread to learn more about freelancing.

Since jobs in freelancer.com are both odd and with less payment it is better we find jobs at companies. Right?
    Hai Farzin,
    Freelancer job is good only when you want to work extra hours and get some good money additional to the current job.
    So always preferable to have the Freelancer job as the additional to your current job because its not the permanent. So first try for the permanent job and after getting the permanent job, you can search for the part time freelancer job.
    Hope it will be helpful to you.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

Hi Farzin,

I think company job is better when compare to free lancer. Why because this is permenent job but that is part time job whenever you free you can do that job. But as of my knowledge free lancer is time to time basis they assign time period to completion of work. But before commit once gathering information about this then only commit.

Hope it will helps you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

Hi farzin,

I think freelancing jobs are better as you are on your own. You are your own employer and you bind to your own rules and regulations. You are answerable directly to the client and the work that you do will profit only you without any share to anyone unless you take help of someone.

Having said that, there are certain conditions to be a successful freelancer. You must be confident of getting projects. You circle/contacts must be strong enough to make you busy throughout the year. If you are unable to do so, then I think you have to find a job in a company.

Hi.
    I would say until you get enough paid through freelancing work you should not think to leave your company job. Freelancing has a good scope but only for those people who have the right talent and patience. Many times it happen that freelancers start feeling bored by just doing the freelance work sitting at home without any live people interaction.
    So those people who actually like people interaction might not like freelancing job.

Thanks

Reena

hiee..

if you have enough knowledge and talent then choose freelancing work otherwise company job is better.after got experience in company you can also got freelancing work so..choose company first.

Thanks,
    regards.
    Ketan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.