You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: .NET

What is ment by "azyle methodology"

hi

what is ment by "azyle methodology" use it..
    i believe you meant agile methodology . it is a software development model like waterfall model.
    its main feature is iterative development or develop a small complete part of the project for a short period of time and do the testing so that any problem can be found upfront. the period cab two weeks or a month depending on project.

see more details here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agile_software_development

Regards,
    Shine

Hi,
    Are you talking about Agile Methodology? Agile is a kind of incremental development approach where the requirement is not clear enough and it requires more changes in future. Scrum is one of the familiar method of implementing agility in development.

Thanks
    Padma

Have a good Day

Hi
    Agile methodology is very popular in mostly small or medium sized companies where the requirement can change any time during the development process. In this methodology, there may or may not be availability of proper documents of requirement. In my last organisation I had worked on agile methodology. It was an in house project. This also happens when the companies create their own product, sometimes they done have the requirement clear at the beginning of the project. In that case, this type of methodology is helpful.

Thanks

Reena

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.