You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

How do we make money ?

Hai friends ,

Here there are too many works to do with internet,there are too many websites or bloges are available for making money.
    But how do we make it.
    Dear friends i want to earn from doing work with internet.
    Everyone asking deposite for doing internet works.
    Is any site available for doing work without any deposite.

regards
    Meera
    Hi Meera.
    It is true that are are lot of options available today online for earning money. But it totally depends upon your area of interest and skill to choose to earn money. You may like writing blogs. You may also contribute to DNS by answering DNS member's queries or by writing appropriate articles etc. So first you should analyse what is your area of interest and then you should start your work. Trust me you will enjoy it once you start getting good responses.

Thanks

Reena

Dear Reena,
    Thank You very much for giving reasonable answer,but how we earn with blogs..

regards
    Meera

Hai Meera,
    Yes, lot of options in the internet to earn and do the part time jobs but there are very few which are genuine. So beware of those sites who takes money in advance and then you will be cheated and they will not give you anything.
    If you want to work as the programmer, then you can choose the Elance.Com which is the sites where you need to bid on the project and then you can work on it.
    As your next question is about how you can earn through Blogs. This is another way where you can earn through the Google Adsence program. In this program, you need to add the Google ad's and then whoever will click from your website to the Google ad's, the Google will pay to you.
    Hope it will be helpful to you.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

Hi Meera.
    Yes, by writing blogs you can earn money easily. Its just that your blogging site should be connected with Ad-sense Program. You just need to ensure to write useful contents on your site using proper tags. When users will view your content they will also be clicking on the Google ads shown by Google on your content which will help in generating revenue for you. You just need to collect some more information about the Adsense Revenue program, then you will be able to understand how it actually works. There are so many people who are making use of this program and getting high earnings.

Thanks

Reena

Dear Meera,
    Now a days there are a lot of ways to earn money from internet i.e online.What will be the ways
    of earning that's depends on you.In which area you are in expert.If you are a programmer
    You can earn money from by web development by using PHP,C#,MYSQL,MS Server 2008.There is some web

site from where you can get job.The sites are :
    [1]www.odesk.com
    [2]www.elance.com
    [3]www.freelance.com

You also can earn money from Google earn through the Google Adsence program.

You also can earn money by writing blogs.

So, the earning from online depends on your area of interest and good knowledge
    of the area where you want to work.

I hope this will helpful for you.

Hi,

There are many sites that promise money on internet and most of them are paid site and trust me all these paid sites are fake. You must never accept to earn by spending money. That doesnt make sense.

However, there are some genuine sites like dotnetspider and its network sites like indiastudychannel.com, techulator.com, etc. They also provide you a feature to earn via google Adsense. Follow the rules and regulations and am sure you will be good to go.

All the best.

Hi,
    Please check whether site is authenticate or not first before accepting any work from it. Once you are sure that you will get good returns of your work, then only go for it.
    You can contribute your resources(articles) , queries in DNS. DNS is a good technical platform which recognizes each and every effort of an individual. This way, you can enhance your skillset too.

Wish you all the best!
    I hope it is useful for you.
    Best regards,
    Prachi Kulkarni.

There are several to to earn money through internet . For example you can use vlog writing , article writing watch ads , reading email etc. but you should always alert about fake site.Because some site waste your time and money.If you are interested in article writing then our sisters sites are good option for you . You can use the list of our websites in given URL link
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/general/PartnerSites.aspx

Dear Friends,
    Thank You all very much for the valuable answer for my doubt.Thank You very much.

How to earn money online (Except Google adsence) : http://www.planetofcoders.com/earn-money-online/

Its a great article and it will definitely helps you a lot.....

Thanks & Regards,
    Gaurav Agrawal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.