You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Silverlight

How to find number of images in Web cam pic from server side?

i am new to ASP.Net I want to implement project which is need to every random time web cam captures images from the client side. And I want to send those capture images to Server, There i want to count no of human faces found in that images and return messages to clients.

Here I am using Silver light plug in for captures images .....

Please if any suggestions or any ideas please let me know..
    Hi,

Where do you get the camera to capture the image? If user has a camera already then I am 100% sure that you cannot take any image from client side using client camera without any manual action from the user due to security reason.

If there is any way to do this automatically then people will misuse this to get user image.

Regards,
    Asheej T K

Hi Asheej T K,

Thanks for responding.

Actually i want to do project online examination without invigilation. My idea is when exam is started user is supposed to give an access for capturing images from his web cam through code behind i want to save those capture images in one temp folder and this will send to server side, and there after when exam closed stop the accessing from client

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.