Hai Madhu S,
You have not mentione dthat for how many years of experience you wan tthe interview question. Anyway in general, below are interview questions which they ask in the interviews in the various companies:
1. What is WCF? How it is different from Web Services?
2. Adv of WCF over Web Services?
3. What are the component in WCF services?
4. What is ABC Stands for in WCF?
5. How many types of Bindings available in WCF service?
6. What are contract in WCF?? Type sof contract?
7. Is it necessary to have the DataContract? Can we create a WCF service without DataContract?
8. How to expose the Service methods in WCF? Can we hide few method in the service so that those method should not be available to the client who is trying to consume the service?
9. How to publish the WCF service?
10. How many various ways to consume the WCF service?
11. Message contract of its use?
12. Why fault contract? How to handler errors in Fault contract? How to display error in the front-end using the Fault contract of WCF service.
I think there are enough questions for the interview preparation.
Hope it will be helpful to you.
Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
+91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)