You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ASP.NET

Wants to begin with asp.net

i want to know how to do asp.net as better as possible.so i want to start to learn asp.net from basics.
    Hi,
    hearty welcome to the Microsoft Panel, you are in the best technical discussion website and in right path for learning. We are having lot of tutorials in ASP.NET section, you can visit the below link for learning the basics

http://www.dotnetspider.com/tutorials/AspNet-Tutorials.aspx

All is well.
    Thanks,
    Dharma
    Editor,Mentor,MVM
    Try and fail but don't fail and try

Hai Meera,
    There are various sources through which you can learn the ASP.Net- like forums, technical resources, videos
    You can follow these resources to learn the ASP.Net using VB.Net or using C#.
    In the tutorial section of our website, you can go through the ASP.Net tutorial and then you can start learning.
    All the best.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

Hey,

To start with Dot Net you must be familiar with OOPS concepts. You can get basic information about Dot Net here. You can also start Dot Net by going through some books like Black Book of Asp.Net etc...

Hope this helps...

Regards
    G. S.

Meera,

First of all Welcome to Dotnetspider! Use our tutorial section to learn basic concepts in .NET and work on the more examples everyday and keep learn, practice is the best key to learn. If you have any doubts in .NET during learn then post questions in forum we will help you to solve your doubts.

Regards
    N.Ravindran
    Your Hard work never fails

Thanku everybody for giving your valuable informations.Thanku very much once again.

Hi Meera,
    First of all warm welcome to DotNetSpider. You are in the right place if you wanted to learn .NET. We have .NET tutorials especially made for beginners.
    So go through our tutorials and practice everything you learn from our tutorials in your system after installing Visual studio. Only practice gives confident.

We are here to help you to clarify all your doubts while learning .NET.

Regards,
    Asheej T K

The best from my point of view to learn asp.net is from the official Microsoft Website,

http://www.asp.net

Here you will get videos also to learn more quickly also checkout videos on You tube and Channel 9 which are really ausum.

Thanks & Regards

Bunty

Hi Asheej and Bunty

Thank You very much for giving me the information that how to start with asp.net.Thank you once again.

Regards
    Meera

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.