You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: BizTalk

ACK message not getting generated even when send port has a subscription BTS.AckType = ACK

Hi,

I have 2 send ports onle subscribed to ACK message(BTS.ACK = ACK) and other to NACK message(BTS.ACK = NACK).

I am actually having a pipeline component "context Swapper" which actually generates an xml document with all the context values of a message and puts that xml document into the message body as a body part and the previous body part is also readded as a non-body part.

So I use this component in the send pipeline of ACK message send port but still the ACK is not generated(though, now it has a non zero body unlike the scenario mentioned in this post http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-GB/biztalkgeneral/thread/43e9de26-f13f-4c6e-ad76-61141c30b4b6 Setting up an ACK subscription in a pure messaging scenario (NACK works but not ACK)?)

I dont know whether ACK message is getting generated or not and how to capture it.

Any ideas ? please help

Thanks in advance

Surya
    Why dont you try with diff receive ports and diff send ports. if it works in that case your filter information worng in send port.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.