(1) You need to get a domain name register (e.g. yourwebsitename.com) , you can register it with any of the domain provider like GoDaddy.com , ewebguru.com, BigRock
(2) You need to get Hosting account, (Space for your website), You can get it from any host like GoDaddy.com , ewebguru.com, BigRock
(3)Once complete step 1 & 2 , Host will provide you with login credentials for control panel
(4) Just login to the control panel and upload your files
(5) Configure your web.config for ConnectionString
(6) Update the NameServer address in domain
and your website is ready to go!!!