You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: BizTalk

What is biztalk?

i wanna know about biztalk and what,when we have to use it.is it must and should to get the course of biztalk for dotnet developers after getting experience also..
    please visit below link for help

http://searchwinit.techtarget.com/definition/BizTalk
    -----------------------------------------------

_____________________________________________________________________________

Regards,
    Muhammad Farooq
    (DNS Mentor)
    Visit My Website....www.itechsoul.com

BizTalk is an integration toll, basically you can call this as a middleware. It allows organizations connect other systems more easily. Using BizTalk Server you will be able to make connectivity between core systems both inside and outside your organization.

To learn BizTalk, .NET experience is always an advantage, but BizTalk is more of configuration and integration so it would be better to attend some course if you wanted to learn.

Regards,
    Asheej T K

Thanks to Farooq and Asheej.but tell me how can i rate the answers
    Regards
    Praveen

Praveen,

Only Editors and Webmasters can Rate the Response.

Normal Users are not allowed to Rate the Forum Response.

Please mark this as Answer, if this helps

Regards,
    Alwyn Duraisingh.M 
    << Database Administrator >>
    Jesus saves! The rest of us better make backups...

BizTalk is an enterprise application and integration tool used to connect disparate systems together. It supports cross-technology integration and acts as the middleware in getting the job done. It basically works on the XML message.

BizTalk is an industry initiative headed by Microsoft to promote Extensible Markup Language (XML) as the common data exchange language for e-commerce and application integration on the Internet.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.