Visual Studio Team System (VSTS) is an integrated development environment coming with Visual Studio family of products. Some of the features of VSTS include the following:
• Use as a source control system or version control system (replacing VSS and similar tools)
• Use a bug tracker software (replacing other bug tracking software).
• Create work items and assign to members of the team
• Design and modeling tools for development and software design.
• Setup Unit tests (replacing NUNit).
• Analyze code for potential problems and coding standard violations.
• Setup and create automated build process (replacing NAnt and other similar tools).
• Create and run manual tests, Web tests, and load tests
• Generate various reports to track the progress of project.