This resource will be reviewed shortly.
If you think this resource contain inappropriate content, please report to webmaster.
The kind of mattress you sleep on however affects how well or how long one sleeps. So, it would be impractical for you to hope to get adequate sleep when you have the wrong choice of mattress. Fact of the matter is, the right mattress equals adequate sleep and adequate sleeps equals being healthy and fit to face the challenges of the next day.
Here are 3 health benefits of sleeping on the right mattress:
• The right choice of mattress increases your life span– When you sleep on the right mattress, you get to sleep like a baby. And because enough sleep is associated with physical fitness, you will be minimizing your chances of getting some sleep-related illness by sleeping on the right mattress. But because the mattress can get comfy, do not be carried away; only sleep for the recommended duration. At the end of the day, too much of everything can be poisonous and so is too much sleep even if it's on the right mattress.
• The right choice of mattress contributes to a better sex life – Are you married? One of the best ways to keep your intimacy at the peak is by getting the right mattress. Experts say that having a good sex life has some amazing health benefits in a couple's life. So, getting a high quality and comfortable mattress for you and your spouse will be hitting two birds with one stone; as you boost your sex life so will you be boosting your health.
• The right choice of mattress soothes any painful muscles – On most days, you may come home too tired and perhaps sore from your normal hassles and bustles. The only way to recover from that is to get some good sleep on a comfortable bed and mattress. With the right choice of mattress, your pain will go away as you sleep and you will wake up feeling fresh and ready for what the day has in store for you.
In addition to this, health and fitness experts say that sleeping on the right mattress is the only option for people who want adequate and uninterrupted sleep. And because getting enough sleep is a supplement for pain medication, all you have to do is buy a mattress that is comfortable.
Now that you understand why a good mattress is necessary, let us compare and contrast the platform bed with other bed types that the market has to offer. The trick is to find a bed that suits you and one that complements your mattress choice. Keep reading to find out more.
• Think of the bed's mattress support – A platform bed will support your mattress with its slats and firm pieces of wood. Other regular beds on the other hand use their box springs to support the mattress. Although the two types of beds may not vary when it comes to the comfort they offer, a platform bed offers the best mattress support and also preserves the mattress more.
• Think of the bed's height – A platform bed does differ in height from other regular beds. For example, a spring bed will increase the height of your mattress because of the springs that the mattress sits on. However, a platform bed sits lower on the ground because its slats and pieces of wood do not add any extra height to the mattress. If you like your bed low, then a platform bed will not disappoint. However, if you like it a bit higher, you can either go for a regular bed or a platform bed with a high frame.
• Think of the bed's extra storage space –Are you looking for extra storage space? It would be great to pick a bed that offers you that extra space. A platform bed has enough space for you have some in-built drawers at the base. The good news is, these drawers or the shelves will not affect the bed's mattress support. However, a regular bed that has a spring box for the mattress support cannot give you the space that you may need.