In this assignment i would like to discuss about the small application of purchasing the books using the payment gateway i.e Paypal integrate in the application to pay the amount using the gateway.
There are following steps to using the attachment application.
Step 1 . In the give attachment file there is a database file with name dbbooksstore.mdf . So configure that mdf file with your studio.
This database consist of two tables with 5 Storep.
1. Books_details :- All the books added by the admin can undergo this table and display to the user.
2. Order_details :- When user click on the paynow button then all the details are added in this table.we use datatable to store the temporary details instead of store the details in the table.So, Finally when user click on the paynow button then user redirect to the paypal gateway to pay the amount of books.
1. In recent article i would explain the concept of the storep.
2. There are 5 storep.these are as follows :-
Here we use Three Tier arch.
1. Database Tier
2. Bussinness Tier
We already disucuss about the database Tier in the given article.
Here we use the logic to access the data from the database.
Page Description with their Functionality
1. Index page :- This is the start page of the application where all the books are display acc to their category.
2. Category :-When user click on the category which is display at the top of page then use redirect to the category page.
In this page when user click on any book and this book is added to the user's cart on page addtocart page.
4. Last Step when use click on the Go To Secure Checkout then this page redirect to the payment gateway i.e Paypal where user is able to pay the amount.
To add the Book under Specific Category
All the roles and credentials are define in the web.config file.
Username : admin password: ad
Username: admin1 password: ad1