Agile Software Development Methodology:
Tradition approach involves planning phase which takes huge manual efforts.
Enviornmental changes or miscommunication while gathering requirements may lead to project failure.
Rigid development , improper direction , less active customers are major drawbacks of traditional approach.
To overcome limitations of traditional approach , agile technology has come up with its new approch and methodologies.
Agile methodology considered as very light weighted. It is totally resource - based.That means it does not work as per the project plan but as per people involved.
Agile methods are as follows:
2) Extreme programming.
3) Adaptive Software Development.
4) Dynamic system development Method.
Scrum : It ensures highest business value in shortest time. It inspects the actual working software and hence we can repeat the process to achive highest quality deliverables.
After a particular span of time , the decision can be taken whether the end product is up to the mark and ready to deliever or iterations are needed to achieve the goals.
Teams which are self organizing give high quality product delievarable.
Sprints are maintained which are product progress in a series of month-long.
product backlog are maintained which are captured requirements in items in the list.
This model gets input values and changes are getting done and tested code is delivered as output.
Plan sprint durations in such a way that how long you can commit to keeping change out of the sprint.
Sprint Burn down Chart : It depicts the total Sprint Backlog hours remaining per day.
Ideally it should burn down to zero to the end of the Sprint. It shows the estimated amount of time to release.
1) Simple process to follow.
2) Completely developed and tested features in short span of time.
3) Rules are well defined.
4) Self organizing , motivates team members to work individually with responsibility.
5) Highest Productivity.
6) Customer satisfaction is more.
Role Of Scrum Master
Scrum master has vital role in whole process. He is the person who represents project to management. Scrum practice management is handled by scrum master.
He ensures his team remain productive every time.
Role Of Product Owner
1) He defines product features.
2) He decides all release dates , contents etc.
3) Responsible for profitability of the product.
4) Decides priorities of product features as per the current market strategies and market values.
5) Accepts or rejects the work results.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...