Learn about TeeChart for .NET Charting Components Library
TeeChart for .NET Charting library was first launched in 2002, coinciding with Microsoft's Visual Studio.NET and has been continually updated and improved since.
The current Chart for .NET version offers a great generic Charting control for a myriad of charting requirements, targeting too, important vertical areas such as the financial, scientific and statistical worlds. All this is included in one powerful and thoughtfully priced library suite product to cover all the development projects across Winform, Webform and Pocket.
.NET Charting Control Feature Summary:
- 100% Managed C#.NET Charting Control
- Optional - Full C# sourcecode available ( includes code for Mono versions)
- Fully exploits Microsoft.net Framework. Versions for Framework v1.0, v1.1, v2.0, v3.0, v3.5, v4.0
- Components for Winform, WebForm, Compact Framework and SQL Reporting Services
- Support for Windows Phone 7
- Data aware - Direct access to .NET data sources
- Direct access to URL addressable Charts
- Designtime WebForm WYSIWYG Chart Control
- PocketPC and WindowsCE support.
- 12 standard Series types
- 45 Extended Series types
- 41 Statistical functions
- Functions includes ADX, Bollinger, Correlation, Exponential Trend, MACD, Median, Mode, Perimiter, Reducing number of Points, RSI and Variance
- Series Gallery
- 2D, 3D plus OpenGL 3D
- TeeChart Themes for template and colour palette management
- Direct high-speed, add of Array data to Chart. Very quick !
- Zoom, scroll and real time
- Multiple unlimited Custom Axes
- Stream export/import capability for BLOB storage and direct output to client (eg. browser)
- Image export as bitmap, metafile, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, PDF, SVG, EPS & native Chart format
- Data export as Excel, XML, HTML, CSV (Text) & native Chart format
- Builds and exports to Flash via Flex compiler
- Royalty free in compiled desktop applications
- 31 Chart add-on tools including annotation and colour banding
- Multi-page Charts
- Custom 3D Drawing Objects
- Customisable printing
- Transparency and anti-aliasing on all Chart object Pens, Brushes, Fonts and Gradients
- Extensive demos for Visual Studio.NET including WinForms, ASP.NET
No responses found. Be the first to comment...