The Microsoft MVP Award
The Microsoft MVP award recognizes technical community leaders who is helping the users.The MVP award will be announced every quarter and is based on the individual's past year performance.
MVP Award Criteria
* The nominee should be more than 18 years of age.
* Community contribution should be exemplary.
* Willingness to help others and commitment to community.
MVP Award Selection Process
* Each nominee's technical expertise and community contribution for the past year are reviewed.
* MVP nominations will get reviewed by a panel of Microsoft personnel including team members from the candidate's region.
MVP Award Benefits
* Microsoft Company Store Voucher
* MVP Certificate
* Executive Recognition Letter
* MVP Official Logo Usage
Thanks for giving the valuable information and link given .
Let work till achieve the goal .
I have a query.
Can you please provide site details details where we need to blog, contribute to community so that Microsoft can consider us for MVP ?
You can contribute to the forum section in this website itself. You can post answers to the query raised by the users and can also contribute articles, code snippets in the resource section. Please visit forum and resource section.
- Prince2 or equivalent qualification.