This is a good book to understand concepts. It helps to systematically and understand each topic.
Following are its good points:
1. Most concepts are backed up by code and its explanations.
2. The chapter on Overview of C# helps even a beginner, the usage of the VS IDE.
3. Code snippets are simple for easy understanding.
4. The book systematically explores the concepts of C#, hence has excellent readability for beginners.
Some of the things missing:
1. A Summary and FAQ/ Q&A section for each chapter.
2. Practical/ real world examples on why to use which concept. eg: It tells you that a sealed class is created to prevent inheritance but not why should I ever need a sealed class.
I don't really understand why this post is in pending state. There is no click-able link or any comment. What am I to do now?
really nice book
herbs covers all you need to know about c sharp 4.0
This is mahesh can you help me in creating ajax count down timer in c#.
I am bignner of C# shall I use this book
It is a gr8 book for beginners who also want to refresh their OOPS concepts as they read along.
It is usefull to beginner like me that I am having zero knowledge of C#.I am Starting like A,B,C.
In case you do not have any knowledge of C#, this will be a good book for beginning. Some of the features of the book:
1. It covers basics of OOPS and how to apply the concepts.
2. Good for preparing for interviews.
3. Explanations are clear and simple.
4. Systematically structure.
5. Also overs some advance topics.
It has a very good chapter on LINQ.
really very nice book..
it is really one of the best book to learn themselves C# language..
very understandable and possible to quick and proficient learning....
nice book @anu garu thank you so-much