Hi All Website owners, administrator, hot and hit news is Google has tuned a policy of providing SEO services from FREE to Chargeable. Google has set certain norms for the website owners, these are
1. Google will provide SEO free of charge only to those website, holding Google PR 2+
2. Google is charging $99 for the SEO services to the website, holding Google PR below 2
These are basic norms set by Google, such a wonderful step Google is going to implement from 01 October, 2010. This will help to the web administrator to select an authentic SEO service provider. Google Team is totally engaged in improvements and developing Reporting Tools. Reporting Tool of your website will help you to understand and know your website performance.
Rush your entries to Google and confirm your website performance increasing day by day. Increasing Traffic Ratio on your website.
According to Google - This service package offers
Keyword Analysis - Indentify important keywords according to contents or feedback
1. Monitoring website on Google Webmaster Tool for possible site errors and fix them
2. Removing HTML codes that blocks Google to index website
3. Adding XML site-map for website
4. Regular updation of Tags on Title, Description, Imanges and so on
5. Setting up Google Analytics with full reports, that will help to monitor the website.
Find more information from Google SEO, Google Webmaster Tool, Google Analytic
This is really a great announcements of Google that will provide SEO free of charge only to those website, holding Google PR 2+, but dotnetspider has a high pr already.