Commonly most of us use a old version of system, even though we wish for our system to work fast and to perform better. This post below is not only for persons using old version system and also for who using latest configuration and make their system to work super fast.
So here is some tips.
* First of all try to allocate some good and large memory space for the colon where u gonna load the Operating system. commonly C: , so try to give much space and load the operating system. This give some better performance and also increase the health of your Operating system while handling a large volume of file or Operations.
* After loading Operating system and other software applications, try to create a Restore point in your system. This is able to recollect the worry free state when you mess with trouble on some system files or missing dll's.
* Try to be aware of what are all the applications installed in your system and which are running fine and which are of making trouble. So try to be aware and keep update with your system applications and try to uninstall useless application in your system.
* Next thing, we use to keep all files in desktop, This will dump your system performance, so place it in other drives such as D: , E: and so on. Also for your convince make all the folder names and file names are named clearly for your reference in future.
* Install a better anti virus which wont harm your file system and keep the anti virus be updated till date.
* Try to De-fragment your system drives once in a month. This will arrange memory of all files in drive properly and make free spaces in your drive most usable.
* In the Icon Tray Notification, try to disable or delete unused application. By opening the msconfig in run prompt, go to startup in the msconfig panel and change or delete or disable the unused application in Icon Tray Notification. This will make your system to boot very soon.
* Don't use any Transform pack or other themes applications to change your system themes and icons, this some time make corrupt your System files.
* Try to keep update in your System Restore Check Point. Creation new if needed and delete the old system check point after making a new check point.(only if old check point not needed)
* Keep deleting the temporary data in system at least once in a week. For this check the Temp folder, Recent folder and Temporary Internet Files
* Try this software. CCleaner => This software will clean all your temporary files in the system and also clean the unused registry values in our system.
Hope this post will be useful.
Respond to this post friends, we share a lot.
Also for any Hardware troubleshooting doubts feel free to buzz me.
I thankyou for your great contribution, making for space on disk
Thanks to share
In this link you can find the latest CCleaner Software for free of cost.
thanks for sharing..
thanks 'n' regards