Simple remedies to keep your internet usage safe
Hackers, spammers, viruses,etc., are always behind your internet usage, mostly viruses come from email and attachments. Be cautious whenever you deal with your email account.
There are many Internet user, having email accounts to one or the other, and we all know that there are many email we receive daily and sometimes it becomes an difficult to task to clean your email, creates confusion that to which mail is waiting to response, needs to delete, which mail is safer to use. These may result to loose important mails, information, or may result harm your computer hardware, software and your privacy
Here are come of the simple tips -
1. Setup an filtering rule for the mails that you are going to receive, for example, create folders containing information of Bank, business and so on.
2. Assign the folder importance and move the important files to specific folder, to keep your important files undeleted and safe in your folder.
3. Always filter out common keyword, so that these words helps to recognize mails containing unauthorized information or downloads.
4. If you feel, the file contains unauthorized downloads attachment, immediately delete the same from the inbox.
5. Always be specific while creating the folders, do not rush to create more and more folders, which leads to confusion to save the data in future.
6. Always respond to the mails which are requesting some or the other information.
7. If your internet connection is stopped, immediately refresh and check for broken links using anti-virus software and if required delete the mail.
9. Always unsubscribe to unwanted mails, newsletters, notification and etc.,
10. Never respond to any spam emails, wise create a rule to bifurcate the emails.
Regular checking and cleaning the email folders keeps your inbox safe and intact from spams, malware and other unwanted links.