Using Safe Search
Generally Google Search Tools is used by billions of the surfers daily. Using Search tools helps the users to get the required information, links, website, books, images, video clips, games, and so on. Almost every user specify the related words that are used to assign the search result. Google mainly tracks the content and keywords to respond the user search and displays the relevant information. While assigning the information to search, users expect the authentic result which helps to get the accurate result.
Google provides users to make safe search using the Google Preferences tools. Its very effective and protects the users search result. There are many instance that whenever user try to search something but results to sites that contain pornography, sexual content, profanity, and other types of fake content in your Google search results. Its highly preferred to maintain the accuracy in search result. It is also very important understand that Google search has billions of website using the Google search tool and if user wants to search any specific information, search engine provides all the related websites. When users are using the internet at their home, it becomes to use safe search, now-a-days teens and school going children are familiar to internet and it is highly recommended to protect the environment. Users can use Safe Search tool that allows user to lock the unwanted links to adult sites.
Use Google Preferences tools to filter the search results -
Follow the steps to filter the search according to users requirement, helps to get accurate results and avoid the unwanted sites, links to open.
1. Prefer the Language of search result, by default its English but still Google provides the selection of languages according to user requisition.
2. Prefer Google Safe Search to block the unwanted webpages or adult website to appear in search results, in this step there are three options that user can assign to prohibit search result.
a. Use strict filtering (for unwanted text or images)
b. Use moderate filtering (for unwanted images only)
c. Do not filter my search result
3. Number of Results: Google by default provides 10 results that provides fastest results, but user can assign the number of result to display.
4. Result Window: User can use this option to assign the new browser window to display result.
5. Query Suggestion: This option is very useful and preferably users should keep the radio button un-checked as Google by default provides query suggestion in the search box.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT TIPS-
Its very important that the user should filter the search result and prioritize safety from malicious, anti-phishing, rootkit, and virus links also to prevent form hacking.
Also due to blocking the site may result that user may not get expected results.
For all this user need to log in to Google and select the preferences