Creating AutoCorrect shortcuts.

Open the Tools menu.
Click AutoCorrect.
In the Replace field, type something like UK (Short for long).
In the With field, type United Kingdom.
From now on, when you want to type out United Kingdom, simply type UK. Word will spell it out for you.


No responses found. Be the first to comment...

  • Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
  • No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
  • This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
  • Name: