Gifts & Awards
You must Sign In to access the contact details.
|Member has not configured any public social profiles.|
Awards & Medals
To further enhance and polish my skills in an established organization that possesses the wealth
of a fertile environment which in turn provides an opportunity to strengthen the intellectual and
professional faculties of an individual thus paving way to a promising professional career
Hard-working with initiative, well organizer and good in time management.
Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skills.
Excellent Negotiations skill.
Professional with pleasant personality.
Willing to learn and take on new challenges.
Ability to handle multi tasks.
1. BE in electronics
2.Certificate in Computer information Technology.
From: Digitec Computer Center Wahcantt
3. F.Sc Pr-Engineering
Rawalpindi Board of Intermediate and secondary education Rawalpindi Pakistan
4.Secondary School Certificate
(Biology, chemistry,Physics): April 2003
Board Of Intermediate And Secondary Education Rawalpindi Pakistan.
December 2009 to To-Date
Serving with Wah Engineering College (University of Wah) WahCantt.
As a Lab Engineer & Components Store in-Charge (Mechatronics Department)
1. Supervision of electronics and mechatronics laboratories and students.
2. Supervision of all analog electronics based experiments & lab equipment.
3. Performing practical for student according to course requirement.
4. Maintaining and purchasing of lab equipment & lab components.
5. Manage and Handle outgoing & incoming Components Stock.
Perform different type of practical on Easy Pic 5 micro-controller trainer.
June 2007 to August 2009
Worked with Unitec Computer’s & Technology Solution wahcantt as Engineer
1. Have ability to handle computer hardware and software problems.
2. Repairing of computer hardware and other PCBs
Handle & manage networking & other problems.
Worked with Technology Trade Services NUML University project as Electronics Engineer, 2month project
1. Installed multimedia languages laboratories at PG colleges in N.W.F.P.
2. Give Training the teacher staff of PG Colleges in N.W.F.P.
3.Hardware of the system installed.
4.Software of the system installed.
5.Have ability to Operation of the Equipments.
6.Have Ability to operation of electronics devices & multimedia Equipments.
Technical Skills and Languages/Tools:
MATLAB 7.3, PSpice, Proteus, Microsoft Studio vision,
PIC flash Interface
Atmel 89C51 (Micro-controller).PLC LOGO S-1200
Can interface a device using PC (Microprocessor)Easy PIC-5 Interface with 1F877A and 16F877 Micro-controller Programing,
PLC (Allen Bradley),,, Windows 98 / 2000 / XP/Windows 7 and Windows 7
1.FM Transmitter and Transformer Rectifier Display Unit.
Study report on oscilloscope design and circuitry.
2.Implementation of traffic signals as a digital logic design project.
3.Queue management system using microcontroller.
4.Study report on "Intrusion Detection System” of Computer Operating System.
Design and Operate Display panel of PLC Logo, S7-1200.
5.Design and Operate Display panel of UPS showing their different Part and operation.
6.Design and Operate Display panel of Rectifier and their different Outputs
Final Year Project:
1. Built the project of Television trainer showing different sections and their working.
2. Built the project of different type of Power Supply showing its different components and processing units and their working.
My Home Address and Phone Number
House name: Aamir Shahzad S/o Khan Afsar
Street name: Para Kanda,,
Post office: Basal
Zip/post code: 43140