Openings for Dot Net Developer
|Employer Address:||Akash Panchal
Accenture IBC Knowledge Park 4/1, Bannerghatta
Road, BaNGALORE, 560029 |
|Required Skills:||ASP.NET with C# |
|Required Experience:||4 - 6 Years |
|Required Education:||UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required|
|Job Location:||Bengaluru/Bangalore (View Jobs in Bengaluru/Bangalore)|
Job Description: Openings for Dot Net Developer
ASP.NET with C# High
SQL Server High
Software Lifecycle &
SSRS (SQL Reporting) Medium
SSIS (Integration Services) Medium
Roles & Responsibilities
• Support and Enhance new applications and modify existing applications written in C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net and related technology in use and analyze, review, and alter program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• Analyze, design, develop, test, debug and document all aspects of the new and existing applications based on Microsoft Technologies.
• Develop interfaces to various other systems using .Net Technologies.
• Adapting and quick learning of various upgrades to the base technologies and exploring those for meeting business requirements.
• Consult & coordinate with end-users to analyze and understand user needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements.
• Hands-on technical experience with a record of strong individual technical achievements in Microsoft technologies.
• Expertise in design and development experience in C# and ASP.NET and a thorough knowledge of the
.NET Framework and associated technologies such as IIS, WCF, WWF and WPF
• Candidates would have N-tier development experience, this position requires excellent business logic and data access layer coding skills with ASP.NET, C# and Web Services
• Strong skills in OOAD, OOP, RDBMS and the ability to apply these skills to real-world applications.
• Strong database development experience with SQL Server in creating database objects like Stored Procedures/ Views/ Queries/ Triggers etc.
• Experience with n tier architecture / MVC architecture, Visual Studio 2005 / 2008, Distributed Application and Design Patterns.
• Experience in XML, XSL, CAML, SOAP
• Continuous Integration Build process and automated unit test skills with tools such as NUnit is essential
• Experience with Source controls like VSS, TFS is required
• Candidate must be a self-starter with an advanced knowledge in application development and experience in developing in and supporting web enabled applications.
• Excellent communication & documentation skills
• Familiarity with current infrastructure architecture and Windows Server environment.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 177,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2009. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Find more jobs: C# Jobs