Employer: Mentor Global
Address: Mentor Global, Inc. 2033 Gateway Place, Suite 500 San Jose, CA 95110.
Skills: .NET, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MVC
Experience: 8 to 15 years
Job Location: Atlanta/ Philadelphia/ Detroit (View Jobs in Atlanta/ Philadelphia/ Detroit)
Mentor Global is looking for .Net Trainer for US location ( Atlanta/ Philadelphia/Detroit)
The .NET Trainer will work with training participants to prepare them for a .NET Software Developer position by imparting necessary training and mentoring.
• Conduct classroom training sessions (seminars, workshops and formal lectures), hands-on practice sessions and on-the-job training as necessary.
• Create new training activities; modify existing training modules& assessments as needed.
• Act as a mentor/coach and prepare the participants to be successful .NET developers.
• Monitor and report on progress of trainees to Senior Management; identify and recommend improvements to the program or training content, as appropriate.
• Must have the passion to facilitate learning and development in software technologies.
• Should have 8+years' experience in Software Industry.
• Should have 5+ years' experience in .NET application development.
• 2+ years of experience in teaching .NET programming to novices/experienced programmers.
• In-depth experience in Software Development processes/methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc.).
• Expert level knowledge in .NET, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET,MVC and Enterprise Web Application development.
• Very good understanding of RDBMS, SQL, XML, HTML.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with program stakeholders, trainees, and senior management.
• Can successfully transform a group of disparate individuals into a cohesive, collaborative learning team.
Additional Desired Skills
• Knowledge of Software Testing life cycle and methodologies.
• HTML5, Web Services
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mentor Global is a San Jose-based Corporate Training Provider. We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Assurance trainer who will be responsible for designing and delivering classroom training sessions on Quality Assurance. The Quality Assurance trainer is also responsible for coaching and mentoring the participants to be successful entry-level QA after the training.
Find more jobs: ASP.NET Jobs
Looking for latest PS HRMS Test Lead jobs in India? if yes, here is a great place where you can find better opportunity in India? grab more details please see below.
Solid skills in .Net framework ASP.NET, SQL Server, HTML, AJAX, CSS, Java Proven development and project management experience Good academic track record. Ability to acquire skills and solve complex problems in a challenging and enjoyable environment. High morale and integrity
Below is the ASP.Net requirement as discussed pls provide me with 3 good profile so i will take it forward. Skillset ASP.Net- 3 Yrs. (Mandatory) SharePoint-(Basic knowledge) SSRS & SSIS- 1 Yr. (Mandatory) Sql- 3 Yrs. (Mandatory) Let me know if you have any resource for 3 months contract extendable further. Work location: Mumbai Client - Spadeworx If your interested forward cv's to email@example.com
The right candidate will possess adequate knowledge of the Loans and Mortgages segment and should be eager to learn newer techniques.
Southern Info Systems is looking for candidates who are 3 years experienced in Microsoft.net with the following skill sets: JQuery, ASP.NET. MVC.Net, WCF, Microsoft Enterprice Library. The candidate should be able to work in the US timings. The candidate should be able to work hands on independently and should be a great self started. Freshers do not apply.
Dot Net - Senior Developer (Noida) 4-6 Yrs Primary / Essential Skill: 1. ASP.Net (using C# 4.0) (Web Services, Window services, WCF, AJAX, LINQ and JQuery) 2. Having good experience in SQL server 2005 3. Having Good communication skills (written and verbal) 4. Should have prior work experience on requirement analysis. Additional Skill: 1. Working knowledge of MS Visio (to create diagrams in requirement document)
Candidate should have good knowledge about the .Net technologies like ASP.NET, C# and SQL server.
Candidate must have experience of minimum 2 years experience, can develop fully ecommerce ready Dynamic MYSQL database based website, using Ajax, PHP, Code Igniter framework, CorePHP, MYSQL, HTML 5, CSS, DHTML, Third Party APIs and Photoshop & Good Command over English.
Aditi technologies invites application for the post of senior level .NET Engineers in Bangalore, India. Are you searching latest senior level .NET Engineers in Bangalore, India? if yes, here is good place where you can bright your future.Grab moire details below.
1. Preference will be given to candidates who can join at the earliest. (Preferably within 30 days) 2. Willing to work at client office in Goregaon (East), Mumbai