Mastek Ltd Hiring Freshers In Pune
24 Feb 2006
Mastek Ltd - Pune, 3rd Floor, Building E, Marisoft III, Kalyani Nagar, Pune - 411 014
+91 (020) 5607
Pune, Mumbai (View
Jobs in Pune
Jobs in Mumbai
Job Description: Mastek Ltd Hiring Freshers In Pune
Job Description Eligibility criteria:
1. Candidates passed out from DTE/AICTE – approved colleges from Maharashtra & Goa State can apply.
2. Candidate should have passed out in Yr. 2004 or 2005.
3. Educational Qualification: BE (Comp Sci/ IT/ Electronics & Telecom)/ MCA/ M Sc (Comp Sci)
4. Min 60% in SSC, HSC, Degree
5. Min 60% Aggregate of all semesters of Engg, MCA, M Sc
6. Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
7. Candidate should be ready to work at Mumbai, Pune.
1. Candidates who fit into above mentioned eligibility criteria need to forward their word format resume to
email@example.com till 28-Feb-2006 strictly in following format:
Email Subject line:
Your Name- Qualification & Yr of Passing-University- Aggregate %
(For eg: Abcd Xyz – BE (CS)- 2005 - Pune Univ - 65.8%)
Word Format Resume as an Attachment with following details:
a) Updated Tel No, email ID.
b) Yr of passing & marks obtained in SSC, HSC, All semesters of Degree/ BE/ MCA/ M Sc.
c) School & College Full name, Board/ University, Stream of study, Total Aggregate % of all yrs during
Engg/ MCA/ M Sc.
d) Work Exp, Project details, Extra curricular activities.
2. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of resume. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email
/ Tel. regarding date & timing of the Aptitude Test to be attended at our Pune office. Aptitude test will be for 80
mins comprising of questions on Verbal ability, Mathematics, Reasoning & Logical Aptitude.
3. Candidates passing the aptitude test will be called for GD & PI on one particular day.
4. On final selection candidates will be offered a permanent position at Pune Development Center.
They will undergo 3 months Mastek sponsored technical training & then will be allocated to various software
development projects. The remuneration (CTC) will be Rs. 2.50 lacs per annum.
1. CVs to be sent by 28-Feb-2006
2. Selection Process during 27-Feb-2006 to 10-Mar-06
3. Declaration of Final Shortlist & Issue of offer letters: 8-Mar-06 – to11-Mar-06
4. Joining Date & Commencement of Training Programme: 16-Mar-06
PN: 1. Resume forwarded with incomplete information will not be considered.
2. Those who have already attended the test or selection process earlier at our Mumbai or Pune offices
need to undergo Aptitude test/ Selection process again.
3. Outstation candidates coming for selection process will have to attend the same at their own expense.
4. There won’t be any Walk-In test. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Aptitude Test.
Those who are not short listed will not be allowed to attend the selection process.
5. Once any date is intimated to candidate for attending the Test/ GD/ Interview will not be
changed on any request.
Find more jobs:
We Need High Skill Coders
Customer Care, Technical Support, Sales & Collections
NTPL-VC++ developers required with VB Knowledge
NTPL-C/Unix developers required with Shell scripting experience.
NTPL- System developers required with expn on gdb,make and utility
Core Java, AWT Programming – Development & Testing
SQL Server Jobs
make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Last 7 Days
Awards & Gifts
Articles Rss Feeds
Forum Rss Feeds
Talk to Webmaster Tony John
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India