NRK is looking for project manager -Dotnet Bangalore
|Employer Name:||NRK INFOTECH|
|Employer Address:||#43,1st floor,ITPL Main Road|
|Required Skills:||Asp.net,c#,Sharepoint, Vb,CRM,ERP|
|Job Location:||Bangalore (View Jobs in Bangalore)|
Job Description: NRK is looking for project manager -Dotnet Bangalore
As a Project Manager in NRK, the candidate will be expected to perform the following as "job responsibilities" for the success of the engagement:
1. Flawless Delivery Management: Ensure on time defect free deliveries with no impact to budget and quality.
2. Talent Management: Motivate resources, workforce mobilization, retention, capability building, succession planning and periodic 1:1s.
3. Operational Excellence: Engage and contribute towards key operational activities governing the health of the engagement.
Experience : Education Qualification Bachelor Of Engineering
Primary Skill IT-.NET, IT-Project Management, CRM, ERP, WEB / Desktop Application
We seek candidates with the following people skills:
1. Ability to effectively manage a team environment characterized by rapid change and high availability targets
2. Strong interpersonal, project management and organizational skills, along with excellent verbal and written communications skills
3. Ability to work across business and system groups at all levels, across shores.
4. Customer service orientation, demonstrated by ability to delivery quality effort in a highly demanding environment.
5. Ability to build and manage a team with diverse skills, issue and conflict resolution.
6. Ability to motivate and engage staff in a highly challenging and demanding environment
7. Prior experience in goal setting and performance evaluation of staff.
8. Ability to build a robust succession plan and execute the same, thus create a self-propelling team.
9. Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
We seek candidates with the following technical skills:
1. Candidates with 7+ years of IT experience, with at least 3 years of project and people management experience.
2. Hands on experience on C#,ASP,dot Net and Oracle or a similar RDBMS. Ability to guide the team technically.
3. Sound knowledge of Brokerage Business, Financial Instruments and Trade Life Cycle with a strong focus on Trade Execution, Clearing and Settlement.
4. Experience in managing development and application support projects in a Financial Services, Hosipital , Logistics, Banks, CRM , ERP Domain is a must.
5. Sound knowledge of waterfall or agile methodologies for development projects with a very clear understanding of CMMi Processes.
6. Very good understanding of ITIL or similar framework for global support model for critical applications.
7. Strong understanding of Change Control Mechanisms and Release Management Processes are a must.
8. Good hands on experience on any standard project management tool
9. Excellent presentation skills.
10. Ability to analyze customer requirements, develop alternatives, determine the relative feasibility of each, and assess associated costs, benefits, and risks
11. Ability to interface with technology and business partners with equal ease
12. Estimating skills on Function Point Analysis is desired.
13. Prior experience in Budgeting or sizing of projects is desired.
• Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science
• PMP Certification is highly desired
• Certified Scrum Master is desired
• ITIL foundations certification is a definite plus
• Certifications on Brokerage Business is a definite plus
Nrk infotech is a trusted partner to several Fortune Companies globally for managing their End-to-end Application Life Cycle & Business Critical Processes. NRK infotech is a global Information Technology (IT) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KP0) and business process outsourcing (bpo
Find more jobs: VB.NET Jobs