You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

Regarding reward for monthly winners

Hi Webmasters.

I request to implement physical gifts like .net related books or electronic gadgets like pendrive's instead of giving cash prize.
    Pick at least top two monthly winners and top 5 yearly winners.
    Earlier we have cash prize as reward which encouraged members to participate actively for the DNS.
    These days our contributor's are less interacting with DNS. Gradually the visitors will also come down. If we do some changes in reward program we can keep going on the same track as earlier.
    Hi Shridhar,

I strongly agree with your point and this is the point which we are discussing online and offline.

@Tony sir, if you can adjust for few investment along with hosting bills, it will be better to get more visitors as well contributors into community back.

-------------
    Glad to be,
    John Bhatt
    Editor - DNS Forums
    https://www.pyarb.com

Sridhar Thota Glad to see you with Editor Tag previously we have physical gifts like .net related books or electronic gadgets like pen drives in addition to giving cash prize.As I received dotNet MVC book from Dotnetspider as a Star of the Week.If the Revenue sharing Problem is implemented again than we can pull the lot more people on the Website.
    SRI RAMA PHANI BHUSHAN KAMBHAMPATI

Hi John and Srirama.

Thanks for joining hands with your views. Our top 10 all time contributors are inactive since many days.
    Only few are active even after stopping revenue share and winner of month. There is no member of the year announcement and no reward for who contributed for the whole year in spite of spending there valuable time towards DNS .
    If the same continues every one will be inactive there by DNS remains inactive.
    Tony Sir have to take initiative and bring back DNS previous glory.

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Tony Sir,

Please respond to the question posted in the above....

SRI RAMA PHANI BHUSHAN KAMBHAMPATI

• Sign In to post your comments