You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 10

Exchange Server EDB Recovery

There are several unforeseen causes to corrupt or damage these EDB files like checksum errors, dirty shutdown of Exchange Server, overloaded EDB files by 2GB, physical errors in hard drive, errors in file size, Jet Engine errors, virus attacks, manual errors and hardware failures. When Exchange Server EDB files get corrupt, all the user mailboxes can get inaccessible which are mounted on Exchange Server. In such situation, Exchange EDB Recovery software is outstanding and apt recovery utility which flawlessly and accurately repairs damaged, inaccessible or corrupt EDB database files of MS Exchange Server. This software supports all Exchange Server versions and repairs both STM and EDB files without losing its accuracy.

System Requirements :-

* Supports Microsoft Outlook version 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 or earlier (32 bit/64 bit)
    * Supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 5.5, 2000 and 5.0
    * Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Xp, 2003, 2000, ME, NT, Server 2008 R2, Server 2008, Server 2003, and Server 2012.

Download the free trial version of Exchange EDB Recovery software, Free version is full feature application rather than to save recovered emails.

Download now: http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/exchange-edb-recovery.html
    Sometime ago I was facing the corrupt Exchange EDB File problem but I have no idea that how to deal all Exchange EDB errors and convert EDB Data into PST then I online search and found the Enstella for Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software which has ability to remove any kind of Exchange EDB corruption issues and allow to convert Exchange EDB to PST/EML/MSG and HTML with internal coding TXT/RTF and HTML. If your Exchange servers configure lots of Exchange Mailboxes so don't worry this software also capable to convert countless Exchange Mailboxes Data to Outlook including with all zip attachment/properties/journal/calendar/appointment/body information and embedded image etc.

For more information of this software so visit here :- http://convertedbtopstfreeware.blogspot.in/2016/01/exchange-2013-edb-to-pst.html

• Sign In to post your comments