You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

DotNetSpider has a new webmaster

Dear all,

I started dotnetspider.com in the year 2000 when Microsoft announced the new technology called ".NET". DNS was first developed using the classic ASP since ASP.NET wasn't there yet. Later we migrated to ASP.NET.

Since the inception of this site, for about a decade, we have been a leading portal in the .NET technology world. We have helped thousands of programmers worldwide in their programming career. Also, we have been sharing revenue with our members, thus helping a lot of people earn some revenue.

Over the years, the advertising revenue from the site was significantly reduced since our revenue source is Google AdSense and programmers generally do not click on Ads, resulting in very poor income for us. Also, the webmasters including myself got occupied with other activities and our focus on DNS was going down day by day.

In last few years, in spite of lack of support from the website owner (myself), many people have been continuing a great job of contributing to this site. Asheej has done an excellent role of being a volunteering webmaster even in his busy schedule.

Another notable contributor is Gaurav Arora, who is also a Microsoft MVP now. People like Prasad kulkarni, Meet Chaudhary, Naveen, Shashikant, Dotnet Developer, Nathan, Manikandan, Pawan, Sravs123,Lavantya, Phagu, Anil Kumar Pandey, Deepika, Paritosh, Ravindran, UltimateRengan, Pawan Awasti and Asha Mathews are some of key contributors and backbones of this site.

I take this opportunity to announce that we are promoting Gaurav Arora as a co-webmaster. He has been with us for about 9 years now and knows the pulse of DNS. I'm giving him a free hand to drive this site to the next level, along with Asheej who has been driving this all alone till now.

I request all members of DNS to give your suggestions to improve this site. The team of Asheej, Gaurav and myself will work together with all of you. Let us bring back the glory of DNS.

Based on your inputs, we will soon announce some exciting packages for contributors of the site. Your suggestions are always welcome.
    Congratulations Gaurav.... Let's work towards to take this site to a different level.

Asheej

Regards,
    Asheej T K

Thanks Tony for the opportunity, we will drive the boat to make DNS over sky.
    Thanks & regards,
    Gaurav Kumar Arora
    Site Coordinator - DNS
    My blog - http://gaurav-arora.com

Great news I will support.
    All is well.
    Thanks,
    Dharma
    Editor,Mentor,MVM
    Try and fail but don't fail and try

Congratulations Gaurav for the new role in our website. Keep it up and i hope that we will improve in terms of contribution, suggestions and ideas from now onwards..
    Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

Congratulation Gaurav Kumar Arora!!! Hope nice web master not like past masters ..
    Cheers!!!!

Rajesh Kumar Parbat
    (Mentor,Editor,MVM)

Hi Tony,

Nice initiation, this will help to DNS is become number 1 online forum irrespective of Microsoft technologies.

Congratulations to Gaurav, to your promotion in DNS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

My heartiest Congratulations to Mr Gaurav. He is an active and talented member of DNS with capability to handle all situation in DNS. Thanks Tony Sir for this announcement

Heartiest congratulations Mr. Gaurav (Webmaster) . So nice to hear about the announcement. You deserve it. :)

Congratulations Gaurav sir.
    We wish to see DNS in next level in your leadership.

-------------
    Glad to be,
    John Bhatt
    Editor - DNS Forums
    https://www.pyarb.com

Congratulations Gaurav....

We will make DNS popular again.

Thanks & Regards
    Anil Kumar Pandey
    Microsoft MVP, DNS MVM

Sure we will make DNS back to form again.
    All is well.
    Thanks,
    Dharma
    Editor,Mentor,MVM
    Try and fail but don't fail and try

My heartiest Congratulations to Gaurav...
    All the best

By Nathan
    Direction is important than speed

Congrats Gaurav,

We should initially plan for improving traffic in our website.

Thanks,
    Mani

Hi,

Congratulations Gaurav for the achievment. Keep it up and i hope there will be betterment in terms of suggestions and ideas going forward.Lets hope for the best.

Regards,
    Bharati

Sign In to post your comments