You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: .NET

I'm looking for website hosting company, what you suggest?

I'm looking for website hosting company and also some friend suggest me "myasp.net". but need your suggestion.
    Hi,

We have plenty of companies for hosting websites. Its all depends on your requirement.
    If you really want to you to 100% perfection on your webpage like security,backup and data related things then you can go for
    1. Amazon

If you want moderate cost and good quality the go for
    2.GoDaddy.com

If you want lesser cost than goDaddy and same quality, go for
    3.Hostgator.com
    There are many more very low cost hosting availables like below.
    4.BlueHost.com
    5.Myhosting.com
    6.InterServer.net and many more

Thanks,
    Mani

If you looking for website design, development and Hosting service provider in India you can reach Nexevo Technologies. Its the one of the best and top website design and digital marketing company, which is located in bangalore. For More information - www.nexevo.in

There are a large number of websites available on internet to buy or sell web hosting. You can purchase according to your requirement and budget. I prefer here top three web hosting companies
    1. GoDaddy.com
    2. .Hostgator.com
    3. BlueHost.com

Hai Smith Cole,
    There are plenty of website hosting websites on internet but few are famous like GoDaddy.Com, Dreamhost etc. Below is the list of popular web hosting websites you can go through:

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2426600,00.asp

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

There are N number of service provider available who gives hosting services. you can go for GoDaddy, Amezon, Bluehost, HostGator, eHost, SiteGround
    for more details see below link
    https://www.google.co.in/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=IzfKWMrxB8P08we77ZnYDQ&gws_rd=ssl#q=best+website+hosting&*

Thanks
    Koolprasd2003
    Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

Sign In to post your comments