You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

How to launch a website

HELLO EVERYONE

I HAVE CREATED ONE WEBSITE.WHICH WILL UPDATED DAILY BASIS,SO NEED A HELP ...WHAT PROCEDURE I HAVE TO FOLLOW TO LAUNCH A WEBSITE.

Hi,

Anyone can publish there website. Before publishing you need to check/do the following things.

1.Register the Domain Name - You need to register your Domain/Website Name in some common domain providers like Amazon,GoDaddy.com and we have many more. Check the pricing and opt for your wish and also get the web hostings.
    2. Make sure you website was make up with all clear files and check all the software which you are used are authentic and approved licenses.
    3. Then you have implement the site Map, but the provider will help on those.
    4. Balance Load check - At a time if 1000 user access your website it should slow down.

Those points are main points to be considered. We have other small concerns like code validation, Testing etc hope that will taken care as the part of your website development.

Thanks,
    Mani

Nowadays it is very easy to make any website. First of all you need to decide what you want to share with your viewer. This is because; the main object of any website depends on content or keywords.
    After that to launch any website you need to purchase domain and web storage from any authorized place like GoDaddy.com, bluehost, hostgator.in etc

HELLO

PLEASE SUGGEST WHICH WILL BETTER DOMAIN TO STORE MORE DATA.

Do you want to deploy you website to internet ? are you looking for free domain ?
    if you deploy your code to main domain then you just need to upload your pages through FTP and it will get uploaded. so you do not need to change any code for it
    I think godaddy is the good domain you can go with.

Thanks
    Koolprasd2003
    Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

I was successful, thank Manigandan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.