You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ASP.NET Multiple Dataset

How to work with Multiple data set returned from database?

Can anybody workout this for me then do the needful.

Thank you in advance
    what is your requirement ? how you have return multiple dataset ? I doubt you can return multiple dataset in one call, do you have return multiple datatable in single dataset or what ?
    Please elaborate your requirement so that we can help you better in order to resolve your issue

Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

I was facing the same problem, I also tried to resolve this by myself but unable to do so. However, this company MSP IT Concepts www (dot) mspconcepts (dot) com resolved this for me. They have excellent ASP.NET development team which helped me fix this and many other bugs in my ASP.NET related stuff. you may want to get in touch with brijesh.l at mspconcepts (dot) com I'm sure they would be able to help. They are professionals & quick to provide accurate solution for your web development projects.

You want to get multiple tables from database or what?

You have explore it clearly, I suspect that you want to get multiple tables from your database to your DataSet.

If that is your requirement then wrote a StoredProcedure with multiple select queries and then get the data into dataset refer below sample

create procedure ProcName
    select * from table1
    select * from table2

and now call that procedure in your code side.

SqlConnection con=new SqlConnection("your Connectionstring")l;
    SqlCommand cmd=new SqlCommand("ProcName", con);
    SqlDataAdapter da=new SqlDataAdapter(cmd);

DataSet ds=new DataSet();

now you will get the multiple table result from database to your dataset.

Hope this helps you...

Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

Blog :

Sign In to post your comments