You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Windows 8
.NET Framework consists of CLR(Common Language Runtime) and Class Libraries, these 2 are the builders to incorporate the .NET Framework.
We have different types of versions available as per Microsoft, in each and every version Microsoft introduce few new features.
For running bike how engine is needed in the same passion for complete the code execution CLR is vey important.
If you want to know more details about this you may go through the below link, msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/zw4w595w(v=vs.110).aspx
Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.
Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/
- #767578The .NET Framework is a technology that supports building and running the next generation of applications and XML Web services. The .NET Framework is designed to fulfill the following objectives, The .NET Framework consists of the common language runtime and the .NET Framework class library. The common language runtime is the foundation of the .NET Framework. You can think of the runtime as an agent that manages code at execution time, providing core services such as memory management, thread management, and remoting, while also enforcing strict type safety and other forms of code accuracy that promote security and robustness. In fact, the concept of code management is a fundamental principle of the runtime
In simple word its a base to run dot net application
Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]
- #767725Hai Bhanu Prathap,
In simple words, .Net Framework is the collection of classes, methods, namespaces, properties, enums, delegates etc. .Net Framework is divided in to two parts:
1. Base class library or Framework class library- Consists of Namespaces, Classes, Methods, Properties etc.
2. CLR(Common Language Runtime)- Runtime execution engine to run/execute the code written using the BCL/FCL
Hope it will be helpful to you.
Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
+91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
- #767978Hey Bhanuprthap,
A programming infrastructure created by Microsoft for building, deploying, and running applications and services that use .NET technologies, such as desktop applications and Web services.
The .NET Framework contains three major parts:
- the Common Language Runtime
- the Framework Class Library
here i also sent you link for .NET basic video ,
Hope it helps you,