You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: .NET

Doubts on this site

this is mohan i have no idea about on this site.since one month i have been learning dot net course in hyderabad and just on the searching in net i have seen this website which looks interesting so please any one guide me? what's the matter about this websit
    Warm Welcome on Dotnetspider mohan.
    "dotnetspider" is an independently operated, online .NET tutorials and guide for the latest Microsoft technologies, aimed to help new graduates acquire programming skills and learn the best programming practices
    You can ask your different questions/doubts on technology. you can search article on different subject, and can search interview questions too.
    additionally You can make money from this site by posting original and quality articles that comply with Google AdSense policies.. Also, we offer several other reward programs including monthly profit sharing, cash rewards per post, contests & prizes etc to contributing members
    you can start with below link

Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

Hi mohan krishna.

Dotnetspider is a technical community where you can find various things about DotNet technology.
    We have different sections like forum, tutorials,articles,jobs,projects and practice tests so on.
    Everything here are self explanatory and you can easily understand. As you are the beginner you can ask any doubt by posting your question related to dotnet and our members will post the response there by you can get solution.
    If you want to post any good article you can do it under the article section in dotnetspider.
    If you are among the top five contributors in the overall month, you will be awarded with a member of month.
    You can get little amount as a pocket money by contributing to dotnetspider.

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

This is the place to learn more things from others, and gain knowledge. As you are a fresher you have more doubts, to whom you are asking those doubts you can't ask in your trainer, because they were give training to 1000 people at a time, based on candidate interest they will learn, but if you have a really doubt you can't raise it in front of all the people, for example if you raise a query they will teach you in one direction(as per trainer knowledge) but here we share all our knowledge and give you different thoughts that will help you lot to improve your skills, in institute they will teach you all basics but while implement the application using those basics you come across more doubts or errors, how you resolve those? for all these questions the one and only solution is Microsoft related forums, DNS is the one of the forum to clear the questioners doubts.

If you still have doubts, observe our Forum for few days then you will come to know what is what.

Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

Blog :

Sign In to post your comments